SWTOR credits is something that you cannot get enough of in Star Wars the Old Republic. There are so many things to spend on like new gear, speeders and crew skills. There is always going to be something to spend credits on. Acquiring credits in large amounts can sometimes be tricky, but there certainly are hundreds of ways to earn more credits. These can include anything from Crew skills, to farming mobs, to doing daily quests. The best ways a lot of the time is the methods you think of yourself, but in this guide i will show you a few tips and tricks on how to make tons of credits. If you want a more detailed guide to make tons of Swtor Credits, check out Swtor Savior.
– Resell on the Galactic Trade Network. Check out our Reselling on the Galactic Trade Network Guide to learn more.
– Always have your companions out doing crew skills when you don’t need them. Check out our Crew Skills Guide for more info.
– Create more alts. Choose different crew skills on them all. This will allow you to get a bigger % of the market to earn from.
– Do Space Missions from your ship daily. Check out our Space Mission Leveling Guide for more info.
– Do Daily quests. This is one of the fastest ways of earning credits.
– Loot everything. Sell all trash to vendors. Save greens or better for the GTN, if they don’t sell after a few listings just vendor them.
– Do PvP warzones. These can provide you with some good coin.
– While leveling 1 -40 don’t buy much gear. Get the gear you need from quests, drops and PvP. This saves you a lot of money.
– [Slicing] Slicing is a great way to make money. Go to a level appropriate zone and start working.
– At level 50. Go to a lower level planet like Quesh and kill everything on the planet and loot.